COLUMN COMMISSIONING START UP & SHUTDOWN
COLUMN COMMISSIONING START UP & SHUTDOWN (THEORY BASED)
- Column commissioning
- Preparing the column for operation.
- Clear the system of undesirable materials
- Test the column and rectify potential problems
- Take preventive measures against performance
A column startup
- Column Heating (and/or cooling)
- Introduction of feed
- Introducing heating and cooling sources
- Bringing column to desired operating conditions
- Reducing column rates
- Shutting down heating and cooling sources
- Stopping feed
- Draining liquids
- Cooling (or heating) the column
1- SPECIALIZED COURSES FOR SENIOR ENGINEERS STANDING FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
2- COURSES FOR YOUNG ENGINEERS STANDING FOR LESS THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
3- COURSES FOR NON ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS.
1. Distance Learning (One month theory as per schedule).
2. In-House Training (Theory):
- One week short course
- Two weeks long course
3. Technical Writing Facility
- Printing & binding services available