BOILER OPERATIONS (THEORY BASED)
- Types of steam boilers: shell boilers,
- water tube boilers, heat recovery boilers
- Comparison of boilers types.
- Boiler components, water and fire lines.
- Operation and control of boilers; auto
- control, safety functions, TDS control, water
- level controls, precautions before starting up.
- Feed water treatment; problems with
- untreated boiler feed water, internal and
- external treatment of boiler water.
- Troubleshooting (Problems, Causes & Remedies)
1-SPECIALIZED COURSES FOR SENIOR ENGINEERS STANDING FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCES.
2-COURSES FOR YOUNG ENGINEERS STANDING FOR LESS THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
3- COURSES FOR NON ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS.[/vc_column_text]
1. Distance Learning: One Month
2. In-House Training:
- One week
- Two Weeks
Technical Writing Facility
- Printing & binding services available